11.08.2011 / inspiration board

I’ve been working on my little inspiration board.  And speaking of work this is where I blog [if I'm not on the couch or at Starbucks, that is].  It’s a work in progress, of course . . . Things to be added + some pieces may lose their place but for now, it works for me.

Do you have an inspiration board?  It’s one of my favorite things to spy.  This one was always a fav + I also have an entire pinboard of inspiration boards.

If you entered the giveaway be sure to check back later to today to see if you won!

9 Comments

commented on November 8th 2011 at 8:36am

At the moment I don’t have an inspiration board on my wall but I really love the idea! Now I’ve been just “collecting” pictures at weheart.com. It’s fun to categorize them and to realize what kind of themes are in the pictures I actually like. I love watching pretty pictures and that’s also a reason why I like your blog so much. You never know what you’re gonna find. :)

(  reply  )

commented on November 8th 2011 at 10:03am

love your board and your lamp is awesome! is it jonathon adler?

xo-
design from a to v
designfromatov.com

(  reply  )

replied on November 8th, 2011 at 1:25pm

Thanks, Allison…I wish! It is just a Home Goods find :)

commented on November 8th 2011 at 2:05pm

Oh what a gorgeous spot Trina. I love your inspiration board. You have inspired me to do the same. Currently I have things stuck all over framed pictures that sit low on the wall above my desk. The universe is directing me towards an inspiration board. I am heading over to your collection of inspiration boards now! A-M xx

(  reply  )

replied on November 8th, 2011 at 9:15pm

I was doing the same thing for a long time and then finally took the plunge and then my board was a big mess and I finally decided to make it a little more orderly. I hope you do a board and I hope you post it….. I love love love seeing everyone’s boards….it’s like a quick clip of their personalities!

commented on November 8th 2011 at 7:46pm

Trina, your space is incredible. If I had imagined a spot for you, this would so be it. And I love the inspiration board! I finally have most everything unpacked and all I need to do now is figure out how to get my inspiration board up (I left the hardware for it on the wall in San Diego).

(  reply  )

replied on November 8th, 2011 at 9:16pm

Oh, I’m so glad you think it fits me :) I hope you’ll post pictures when you get it all sorted. Glad you are getting all settled! xo

commented on November 9th 2011 at 8:52pm

Loving your space its so tidy mine is shocking I need to organise myself now!!!

(  reply  )

replied on November 9th, 2011 at 11:07pm

I cleaned up for the picture :)