kitchenette is for that lovely in your life that loves pottering about in the kitchen (or at the table). i wouldn’t limit it to the cook, although anything on this list would be great for a cook, baker, or host. however, if you drink coffee, salt your food, or are serious about snacks, then, this is a list for you and and yours.
1. nimbus cloud serving board / i’m a little obsessed with boards at the moment. this one is the super cutest and i adore the raindrops. they make the perfect snack plates for little ones.
2. linen tea towels / these tea towels are darling. such a fun reminder to cook everyday.
3. gold coffee spoons / i love the idea of making something so common, such as coffee, so extraordinary.
4. our common mug / i love anything that has a good story. this mug was created by two friends who found themselves separated by miles but seemingly joined by coffee + a common mug. when you order you get one for you and one to send to your bestie. these are the ties or mugs that bind.
5 . kinfolk table / i love cookbooks. my favorite kind are the ones that include great writing and beautiful photography.
6. mildred potholders / because every kitchen needs a bit of frill.
7. global paring knife / this little knife is the bees knees. it’s perfect for slicing up a few snacks.
8. concrete salt and pepper shakers / have you noticed the concrete trend? i think these little salt and pepper shakers are pretty groovy. it’s the simplicity that makes these so sophisticated, in my opinion.
9. butter warmer / this wee pan is just the thing to rescue you from melting butter in the microwave.
p. s. for more ideas, you can shop all my holiday ideas on luvocracy.
this post is in collaboration with uncommon goods. all opinions are my own.