FREE LOVELY Print Download and Smartphone Wallpaper. Sign up
la la loving
February 3, 2015

homes-on-the-wall

houses on the wall.  and, how about that tennis racket for hanging this and thats.

la-la-loving-yoga-before-bed

yoga before bed.  basically, i just hop onto you tube and type in “bedtime yoga.”  don’t worry, nothing bad comes up.  i put some oils in my diffuser, take some deep breaths, stretch and relax in the ritual of it all.

la-la-loving-raw-brownies

raw brownies.  i did a 3 day detox last week and am trying to eat as clean as possible (which for me will probably look like 80/20).  i made these this weekend and they are so good, i’m off to the grocery to buy more of the of the ingredients (there are only 4).

la-la-loving-mackin-ink-on-instagram

karey mackin’s “let’s adventure” on instagram.  i la la love anything karey does because she is wizard with words.  her blog was my first favorite.  i still click over to her blog, wishing for more words, but i’ll take micro blogging on instagram and tell myself the longer strung letters are working their way into a book.  you can follow mackin ink here.

la-la-loving-knot-bags

knot bags.  the clutches cooler cousin.  want.  need. wishing for.

+ + +

what are you loving this week?

6 Comments

commented on February 3rd 2015 at 3:19pm

Those brownies look amazing. I’m gluten and dairy free so they’re right up my alley. Thanks for sharing them!

replied on February 4th, 2015 at 10:16am

i probably should be dairy free, but cheddar cheese stalks me – ha. i’m trying to cut way way way back. i loved this recipe because it is easy and doesn’t take crazy ingrediants that i wouldn’t use otherwise. they are seriously good…you will love them. i’ve also heard that nigella’s flourless brownies are amazing too! xo . t

commented on February 4th 2015 at 7:44am

Yoga before bed is so relaxing, definitely helps put your mind to rest (good for people like me who’s minds seem to wander too much when trying to fall asleep). Also the stretching helps reduce the likely hood of mid-slumber leg cramps (something I also get a lot these days!). Thanks for sharing, xoxo, Sam.

replied on February 4th, 2015 at 10:12am

yes! it is such a help. i didn’t know that about the leg cramps – good to know! xo . t

commented on February 4th 2015 at 1:15pm

Yoga before bed is perfect for relaxing the uptight body and mind. I do it often. Usually though, when I climb into bed and read I immediately get sleepy. The brownies look delicious. Love the bag! I’m loving Sia’s Elastic Heart right now.

replied on February 4th, 2015 at 2:00pm

omg…everyone is loving that song. my sister is obsessed with it and several of my friends… i need to listen! xo . t