for that special mister man in your life. husbands, fathers, brothers and boyfriends will all approve. shop to it!
1. digital LED triangle clock / i’ve been loving this for awhile now.
2. swedish dream sea salt soap / this smells so good….i like to use it myself.
3. camo novel duffle / get weekend getaway on his mind!
4. swiss army knife / because every guy wants one of these.
5. ivory safety razor / makes his face and your bathroom countertops look good (just sayin’).
6. kindling quarterly / a magazine that focuses on the exploration on fatherhood – so good.
7. fashionABLE leather wallet / great cause and a great product.
8. standard issue v-neck t-shirt / nothing beats a good one.
9. cord taco / because the concept and the name is so great.
ps – more gift guides here.
this guide is for the miss, the mrs., and the miz. it’s for the lovelies that love lovely things. i’m suspecting that’s you, or your mom, probably your bff and surely your sister. so have a look and get shopping, girl.
1. nobody’s perfect t-shirt / i love this. it’s good to remember this. about your self and others. i breathe a lot better when i remember this, you know?
2. ostrich eggshell necklace / who would have ever thought. winifred grace, that is who. really all of her jewelry is gorgeous but there is just something so delicate and strong about this piece. just as a lady should be, i think.
3. sparkly bubble bath / this gives clean and shiny a whole new meaning.
4. pastel mini planter / i adore the idea of giving a sweet little planter with a plant inside.
5. aura brass bell chime / this boho modern looking bell chime is gorgeous. thats all.
6. darling magazine / i’m taken with this magazine (more on that later) and it’s mission. a subscription is surely on my wish list.
7. vitamin d moisture mist : this is a little spa in a jar. your friend will thank you. or maybe you should thank yourself with this.
8. cat nap anyone?
9. cameo pink clutch : prettiest thing to grab on your way out the door. i’m also a fan of this over the shoulder number.
10. drusy statement ring / if you’re really wanting to do something sparky + special.
p.s. a few more things :
+a personalized gift is always perfect.
+the coolest mug you’ve ever seen. it’s magic.
+a super sweet and useful stocking stuffer.
+for the (fancy) chocolate lover.
+for those who want to stay warm.
+love the idea of a custom painting of your home.
more of my favorite things right here.
kitchenette is for that lovely in your life that loves pottering about in the kitchen (or at the table). i wouldn’t limit it to the cook, although anything on this list would be great for a cook, baker, or host. however, if you drink coffee, salt your food, or are serious about snacks, then, this is a list for you and and yours.
1. nimbus cloud serving board / i’m a little obsessed with boards at the moment. this one is the super cutest and i adore the raindrops. they make the perfect snack plates for little ones.
2. linen tea towels / these tea towels are darling. such a fun reminder to cook everyday.
3. gold coffee spoons / i love the idea of making something so common, such as coffee, so extraordinary.
4. our common mug / i love anything that has a good story. this mug was created by two friends who found themselves separated by miles but seemingly joined by coffee + a common mug. when you order you get one for you and one to send to your bestie. these are the ties or mugs that bind.
5 . kinfolk table / i love cookbooks. my favorite kind are the ones that include great writing and beautiful photography.
6. mildred potholders / because every kitchen needs a bit of frill.
7. global paring knife / this little knife is the bees knees. it’s perfect for slicing up a few snacks.
8. concrete salt and pepper shakers / have you noticed the concrete trend? i think these little salt and pepper shakers are pretty groovy. it’s the simplicity that makes these so sophisticated, in my opinion.
9. butter warmer / this wee pan is just the thing to rescue you from melting butter in the microwave.
more kitchenette holiday gift ideas here. and, a la la littles gift guide tomorrow.
p. s. for more ideas, you can shop all my holiday ideas on luvocracy.
this post is in collaboration with uncommon goods. all opinions are my own.
most brilliant plant hanger idea ever.
darling holiday diy that captures what i’d like my holiday to be. calm + bright.
this dress for holiday parties. i have it in black + think this little jacket works great with it.
could it be said any better? i think not. always a ray bradbury fan.
just because i couldn’t resist the cuteness. did you see this spoof on what does the fox say?
how pretty and simply lovely is this cake? and, chocolate chip anything pretty much works for me.
what are you loving this week?
boots / sweater / madwell dress /earrings / nail polish
i’m traveling this week (and next) and thought i’d share a few items that are making it into my suitcase. while, i’d love to wear the sweater with the dress it just doesn’t look right on my short frame. however, the sweater….it is from the kids section at target. and guess what? it is major cozy. i bought one for myself and one for la la. we are going to be matchy matchy and i love it. the boots are an all time, fave. i’m a huge frye fan. when it comes comfy boots that only get better with age, frye is the way to go. the dress is great for dressing up or down and the earrings by ija designs are a new fave (such gorgeous jewelry over there). i pretty much either wear diamond studs or hoops (what can i say, i’m a creature of habit) so i love the idea of a lotus shaped hoop for a little more interest.
i’m going with carry on, only, luggage this time (which, confession: i’ve never done – ahem) so i’m hoping to pack smart and stretch outfits. what is your travel staple when it comes to fashion?
p.s. you can follow my travels over on instagram and more on packing here.
a shared room that looks like this. p.s. it’s also an ikea hack.
this little tea party set up by rosie winstead’s daughter for her Borrower friends. i used to stuff notes in our vents for the Little’s when i was little. so naturaly, i love this and have a sudden urge to set up house in our vents.
these words that every child should live by.
a DIY constellation flashlight. brilliant.
these mittens (for me or my littles). and these too.
colorful donuts. while i’m about healthy snacks. lets be honest. this is what the kids want.
what are you loving for your littles lately?
la la land tank / pants
whilst toddler shoe shopping in nordstrom’s a few weeks back, i happend upon a tank that said “la la land.” i couldn’t pass it up. i decided on some black lounge pants too. and, i was careful to pick ones that i could roll right out of bed and walk into the grocery store wearing. i like to think of this as multi-tasking clothes and good time management.
i don’t often buy pj’s or lounge wear which is why i thought a few additions might be a good idea. i am one of those creatures that sleeps in old t-shirts. i try, as i will, to break this habit, but i always seem to revert. old habits are hard to break.
what about you? i’m curious. do you have pretty pjs? any quirks when it comes to what you wear to bed?
i don’t like . . .
a pumpkin and bee pollen cake. i never knew such a thing existed.
mamma’s as seen on simply lovely. i share her fascination.
a carrara marble fireplace.
flowers in the hair. always and forver.
this bathroom mirror. i’d like to put this above every mirror everywhere.
what are you loving this week?